3 Tiny Hearts Necklace
The most popular necklace in our tiny hearts collection is this 3 Tiny Hearts Necklace in the silver, rose and yellow gold combination. People love to tell me what the 3 hearts represent in their life: maybe their 3 children or grandchildren, their sisters, mother/father/baby, 3 best friends, the list goes on! The inspiration for this design was my own 3 boys - with each heart representing one of them with their unique individuality. This ultra light-weight necklace will appeal to that gal who loves delicate, artisan jewelry that she can wear every day, who loves her family, who loves looking stylish enough to be stopped in the street with a compliment!
- Each piece is made to order and usually ships in about 2-5 days from artist's studio in Southern California
- Chain is available in sterling silver, 14 kt gold-filled and rose gold-filled
- Silver necklace fastens with a circle spring clasp closure. Gold necklace fastens with a lobster claw closure
- Dimension: length options above, tiny hearts are approx 3/8" x 1/2"
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Jewelry arrives in a gift box tied with a bow... the lil brown box is perfect for gifting
Share this Product
Absolutely beautiful 3 heart necklace I gave to my sister for her 60th birthday. She loved it ! 3 hearts ... Mama and her 2 children...❤️
I received my necklace a couple of weeks ago. I have not taken it off! So dainty and delicate! I love it!!
I got this in the version with 3 colored hearts to represent me and my 2 daughters. I gave it to my sister's daughter, who has been caring for her mom through the loss of her dad in March from COVID-19 AND now caring for my sister who is seriously ill and hospitalized. It was the perfect way to tell my niece that we love her...We can't be together to hug because we all live in different places, but when my niece puts this on, the circle of our love rests on her like we are there to take her into our arms.
Excellent , love my necklace!!
I have warn it almost everyday since I purchased it! I feel like my 3 children are with me when I wear it. Thank you!